Dental Services in Waldorf, Maryland
Receive comprehensive dental care you can trust.
Having trouble viewing this video? Watch it on YouTube.
- Q: I am terrified of the dentist. Can you ease my fears? Answer: Your fears are legitimate. We do offer many amenities that can make your visit much more comfortable. Additionally, our mild sedation can help ease your fears exponentially.
- Q: What are my options to make my smile more attractive? Answer: There are many roads we can take to craft your dream smile. We could involve a combination of cosmetic treatments such as veneers and bonding. Or, we could involve something simple, such as teeth whitening. Whatever you need, we will create a treatment plan only fit for you.
- Q: What is a dental implant? Answer: A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jawbone to replace missing teeth. This modern procedure mimics your natural teeth, allowing you to speak, eat, and laugh again. Please contact us to see if you are a candidate.
- Q: Do you offer Invisalign?
Answer: Yes, we do! In fact, Dr. Olson answers some frequently asked questions he often hears from patients, including:
- Is there an alternative to metal braces?
- Is Invisalign used just to look good?
- Am I too old for Invisalign?
Don’t miss out! You can watch the videos: HERE
Very good dentist – I have been with him for over 25 years – I recommend him to my friends and family – very good staff – you need to come to see Dr. Olson and he will be your dentist forever.